Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AMYRTFS4

A friend of mine is a "frugal" stamper (self named! honest!), she often shares tips on how to make your crafty dollar spread farther. Which, heck, you've gotta love! (check out her site to pick up your own tips http://www.scrappinwithdonna.typepad.com/ ) Anyway, when making this card I had myself a little chuckle. The only "new" item on this card is my card base, the rest is all scraps from last years "I Wish" Simply Scrappin Kit which I had left over from a class I took through my frugal friend. I even made the leaves by trimming the overprinted area on the sticker backing, as I'd used the real leaves on a project last year!


OOOH! And don't forget to come back Friday to read my exciting news!!! I am BURSTING at the seams!!!


Anywhooo...onto the post! This card was made for the sketch challenge at Amy Rysavy's site, "Prairie Paper and Ink". Click here for the sketch and all the other fabby entries! http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/2009/07/friday-sketch-with-guest-tammy-fielder-july-3109.html


Ingredients (All SU! unless otherwise noted):

I Wish Simply Scrappin Kit (Retired), Old Olive Textured CS, Chocolate Chip Textured CS and plain CS, Real Red Textured CS, Whisper White Textured CS, DSP and Stickers from same kit.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Robbyn! I love that everything you used on this card was a leftover or scrap! Now you know why my stampin' studio is such a mess - I NEVER throw ANYTHING away!

    cheers
    Donna

    PS - Can't wait to hear your big news tomorrow ... only one more sleep!

    ReplyDelete