Monday, February 20, 2012

February 2012 Artful*Inkers Team Swap




Morning everyone! Here are the card fronts I made for this months Artful*Inkers Team Meeting Swap. The theme was Sale-A-Bration. Which, in my MIND I understood, but in EXECUTION I totally missed the point! All of my Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini Products came in the same box, so I had everything mashed together in my head. Oops! ;o) Anyway, I was very excited to get to use my new fave color combo (Pretty in Pink, Calypso Coral and Early Espresso) with my brand new P.S. I Love You Stamp Set (which is in the Occasions Mini if you are looking for it!) I've mounted these card fronts on the 3 different colors of card stock. I find it so interesting that just the background color changes the whole feel of the cards. Come on back Weds and Fri to see my team mates swaps!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
P.S. I Love You Stamp Set, Decorative Label Extra Large Punch, I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set, Calypso Coral CS and Classic Ink, Early Espresso CS and Classic Ink, Pretty in Pink CS And Classic Ink, Pretty in Pink Smooch Spritz, Very Vanilla CS, Basic Pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment