Sunday, January 30, 2011

French Kisses Workshop, Card and Box




ETA: I've challenged myself to re-start challenges! I've missed them in my time gone...I was reviewing the ones out there this week, and the Sketch at Sketch Frenzy Friday totally suits the card and box we made for the Momma Mar Workshop! I had to enter it, but I will be sitting down and working with this sketch more tomorrow! Have a great night all!

OMGoodness, we had fun at the Momma Mar and RobbynW French Kisses Workshop last night! Here is another card we made, but now I can also reveal the box Sarah decorated to hold her delectable hand made French Kisses in! (chocolate meringues filled with a white chocolate ganache...can you say DELICIOUS?!?) If you are interested in being kept in the loop for upcoming MommaMar and RobbynW collaborations, contact me to add you to the email list!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Whisper White CS, Pink Pirouette CS, Soft Suede CS and Classic Ink, Punch Potpourri Stamp Set, Full Heart Extra Large Punch, Heart to Heart Extra Large Punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Polka Dot Embossing Folder from my crafty stash. (To see the original card and post, click here)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the punched out pink heart! It really adds that finishing touch! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cool idea. I love what you have done with our sketch. Thanks for playing with us this week at SFF.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and love the box!! Thanks for playing along with us at SFF!!!

    ReplyDelete