Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Artful*Inkers Design Team, "Anything Else" Category ;o)


Hey friends! This is the last month we will be posting the Artful Inkers Design Team projects featuring Suites from the Current Occasions Mini Catalogue. Over the past 3 months, I've had the pleasure to share my creations using the Botanical Gazette Suite. I have to tell you all how much I LOVE this set, and how versatile and gorgeous I think it is! This month I will be posting all other projects made, that didn't necessarily fit into the other assigned categories. I am starting with this card, which is one of my all time fave's! A sentiment could be added on the front, or inside to customize it, but I really loved the idea of leaving it "sentiment-free" for the moment. The idea for the background came from the Mini Catty itself, and the LO from the Papercrafts Jan./Feb. 2011 "Go To Sketch". Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! What have you all been creating with the Botanical Gazette Suite? Leave me a link in the comments below, and I'd love to see your work too!
Hugs,
Robbyn

ps- don't forget to check out my team mates to see all the other Suite's in action!
Jessica, shows off the Hugs and Kisses Suite
Janessa, shows off the Springtime Vintage Suite
Dion, shows off the Bring on the Cake Suite
Michelle, shows off the Oh Sew Suite


Ingredients: (All SU!)
Pretty in Pink CS and Classic Ink, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write, Bashful Blue Classic Ink, Whisper White CS, Melon Mambo CS, Color Spritzer Tool, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Corner Rounder, Distressing Tool, Nature Walk Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment