Thursday, May 12, 2011

Inkspirations Color Challenge #68


Good afternoon everyone! I wanted to quickly post this, so I can enter it into Keesh's Color challenge before the cut off date. The colors she chose are Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. Puhhhleeeze click on the photo above to get a better view of it (and excuse the photo in the frame, I quickly whipped it off of my computer so I would have something to fill in the open space, I have a 5x7 of this photo on order, but it won't arrive in time!), as you can't see the matt very well as is. I adore the new Travel Log set from Stampin' Up! and love that you can make your own little mapped backgrounds with it! This is one of the projects we will be making at my "Mom and Me" summer class (though I am thinking Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy and Garden Green for the boys!), being held June 4th, 1-3. Contact me asap to reserve your seat(s)!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Certainly Celery Classic Ink, Whisper White Craft Ink, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Bashful Blue CS, Pretty In Pink CS, Travel Log Stamp Set, Button Latte Button, Two Step Owl Extra Large Punch, Decorative Label Punch, standard hole punch from my office supplies, frame from my local dollar store.

No comments:

Post a Comment