Monday, July 9, 2012

SUMMER!

Hello everyone! And Happy Summer!!!! I've been in a 2 month blogging block, but I'm back...not sure if it's that I have JUST taken down my St. Patrick's Day banner, that made me feel like I couldn't post my creations, or the fact that my studio WAS in such a mess it felt crampy creating, or the sprained ankle/damaged hip, and thrown out back that interfered with the fun of creating. No matter what it was, all has been fixed now (summer banner created and hung, studio purged and cleaned, ankle/back/hip 90% recovered :o) Hope you enjoy this banner, it's a super bright and fun welcome into my front door!    


Ingredients: (All SU!) 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large, Petals Aplenty Embossing Folder, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, Retired Pennant Die, Rich Razzleberry CS, Whisper White CS, Floral District DSP, Stampin' Dimensionals, 2 way Glue Pen, Beads and fishing line from my crafty stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbyn! So glad that you are (nearly) all better now ! Love your pretty banner- you must have a lovely home!

    ReplyDelete