Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A (school week) of Love Notes

Hi everyone! So, it was the 1st day of school in my neck of the woods, a sad day all around! :o( I love having my kids home all summer. So to cheer us all up, I like to send little love notes in the kids lunch boxes each day for the first week. (and randomly throughout the year, of course!) They are quite simple and usually 3x3", so not time consuming to make, but my kiddies keep each and every one of them tucked away year to year. Todays card was just a folded piece of Always Artichoke CS, cut with the maple leaf from the Autumn Accents Bigz Die, and embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. A little sponging with Always Artichoke Classic Ink, and voila! A quick little love note for the kiddies! Come back daily this week to check out my other little cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment