Friday, October 12, 2012

Tonight's Christmas Card Class



Good morning everyone! I hope you'll be attending this evening's Christmas Card Class with me! It's one I am very excited about. About 2 years ago (seriously) I bought a package of acetate. I was very excited about it. Excited and intimidated. So it sat. And sat. And sat. So.....I finally pulled it out and started to play, and I must say, I am in LOVE with the results! I think you'll be seeing a lot more acetate around here in the future! Hope to see you tonight, but if you've missed this class be sure to check out the sidebar for my class listings. Maybe you can join me at another class?

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous Robbyn. Hope you have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete