Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hey there girls...

where you been? Sorry...just quoting a fave song of mine...by the artist "Robin". My brother, Scott gave me the CD for my Birthday and I CAN NOT stop listening to it. Although, admittedly, I skip MANY of the songs in the car when the kids are with me.......TOTALLY not appropriate language for kids...........eeks!

Ok, onto my bows. Many have been asking how I tie them, and let me tell you.....READY? I tie them upside down! Seriously. Pull out all your ribbon, but leave it atached to the spool (we HATE to waste precious ribbon, right?!?), then FLIP your project so the bottom is towards you, but still face up, and tie it upside down. VOILA! The perfect bow! (at least I hope so...it's been perfect for everyone else I've told this "secret" to!)

Now. Having said that...I literally double sided taped a bow to L'il C's head for the first 2 years of her life. So, maybe I am just used to tying upside down. And before we get all judge-y here....both my kids and myself were totally BALD until we were 2. I lived with a bow stuck to my head for that long, so she will be PERFECTLY fine too. ;o)

Let me know if it works!

Hugs,
Robbyn

No comments:

Post a Comment