Sunday, August 2, 2009

SPCC #8, Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #11

Hey there! I am cutting this one close. We were off to the beach again this week and I haven't had a chance to sit and create until just this morning. So without further jawing...here goes...

OH! But wait!!! Just a reminder to check back here often this week...I will be posting frequently, as I have to catch up on all the challenges I am behind on, and there is some EXCITING NEWS being announced here on Friday....so STAY TUNED!!!

This card was made for this weeks SPCC challenge (Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, and Mellow Moss) and YAY! I have my new in colors!!! Click here to see the color swatch and to check out the other fabby entries http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/07/spcc-8.html I based the layout on the sketch at Inkspirations by Makeesha Byl, click here to see the sketch and all the other gorgeous cards http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/index.php/2009/07/31/inkspirations-sketch-challenge-11/

Ingredients (all SU! unless otherwise noted):
Dusty Durango CS, Crushed Curry CS and 1/2" polka dot grosgrain ribbon (on the non polka dotted side), Mellow Moss CS and Classic Ink, Versa Mark, Extreme Elements Stamp Set, Extreme Skateboard Stamp, Just Jawing Stamp Set, Buttons from Forever in Time, Marvy 1 1/2" circle punch, pop dots, glue dots.

13 comments:

  1. what a cool boy card, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the wonderful new SU stamps! Such a creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boy card! Love the skateboarder stamp! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

    Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! very cool card for a boy or girl who love to board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! This is an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the colours - great card for a teenage boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card & great take on Keesh's sketch!
    TFS
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so COOL! Love it! I scrap boys so I love to see something "out of the ordinary"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rock for this card!! So cool!!

    Heidi SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooohhhh....always looking for new boy card ideas! Thanks. Great job.

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool card! I love the way you used the colors for a boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool boys card!! Love the colours!
    Take care
    Amy

    ReplyDelete