Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SFYTT



Hi all! So, instead of packing like I should have been doing last night, I decided to create a card for the fabby Jen delMuro's "I {heart} to Stamp" sketch challenge. (link here for the sketch and to check out all the other gorgeous entries http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/11/14/your-next-stamp-sketch-for-you-to-try/ )I must admit, sitting and creating probably brought my stress level down 10 notches, so in retrospect, it was the best thing I could have done! LOL! And on to the whole packing, moving, stress level thing...it will likely be pretty quiet over here for the next few days while we get moved out and settled into our month long stop over spot, prior to moving into our new home! Bear with me, and I promise I will be back! (Also, it seems I can't link directly to my blog right now...too little patience and too much stuff to do to fuss with it. If you can't directly click my links, please copy and paste into your address bar, I believe you'll love all the sites I'm "trying" to link to! This coming week I'll figure out the glitch and fix it all)

Ok...onto the card....

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Very Vanilla CS, Baja Breeze CS and Classic Ink, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Stamp a ma jig, Sanding Block, Lots of Bots Stamp Set, Totally Tool Stamp Set, "Moravia" DSP by S.E.I., 1 1/4" circle punch by Marvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment