Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday Party Class



And here it is...the prototype I've been promising for my Kids Birthday Party Class. This is targeted for ages 6 and up, and can be created for a boys party or a girls party. (Stay tuned! I will post real kiddie-made samples, with different DSP's over the next few days! Sooo cute!) The party takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours (depending on the age and number of "partiers" present), and I would go to your house to help with the creating, or you could purchase the supplies and instructions, and run it on your own. Contact me for more info, if desired.

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Rockabilly DSP, Just Jawing Stamp Set, Kiwi Kiss CS, Classic Ink and 5/8" Striped Ribbon, Whisper White CS, Basic Black CS and Classic Ink, Real Red Classic Ink, Embossing Folder, Button, Cork Board, Thumb Tacks, Note Pad and Twine from my crafty stash.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my--these are adorable! Love this idea for kids! TFS:)

    ReplyDelete