Monday, March 29, 2010

SPCC #41



Ok, this post? This one, may be my favorite! One of my fave things about being an SPCC Diva is that week after week I am pushed into being creative, AND coming up with a pleasant design! LOL! I have to tell you all...this week, Samantha threw down THIS color challenge:



...and I was STUCK! With a capital ST! Yikes! My normal creativity comes from pulling out all the coordinating inks, papers, embellies and seeing where that takes me. Today, for an instant, I went NO WHERE! So I paused. I waited. I thought about moving onto my next challenge. But no. I looked outside. We have GORGEOUS spring weather where I live, temps are waaaaaay above norm. I see birds. I see butterflies. I see....wait a minute.....those were PUMPKIN PIE butterflies, near my SOFT SUEDE (bare) tree! HELLO! Can-ya-imagine-a-gorgeous-almost-amethyst-birdhouse????? I CAN! So, Voila! Another card was born! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!!!

Head on over to the SPCC blog to see all the other great entries, and to enter a creation of your own!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Soft Suede CS, Classic Ink, Stampin' Write, 5/8" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Almost Amethyst CS and Classic Ink, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, Very Vanilla CS, Branch Out Stamp Set

5 comments:

  1. I do enjoy it! So simply beautiful!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and elegant card Robbyn!!
    I like the tree with the butterfies and the little house for birds

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROBBYN...I love this card!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete