Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our Creative Corner - Color Challenge


Hey Peeps! (Ha! I totally didn't mean to make a pun when I first wrote that!) This card was made for the OCC Color Challenge which was to use green, red, white and black. I attempted to make a CAS (clean and simple) card, but I can't seem to do it! I'm sure we all know of those designers out there who can make fantastic CAS cards, but every time I attempt it, I keep adding and adding until its no where near the realm of CAS! This is pretty simple for me, and I must say I do love it, but I still cut out and adhered the birdies in front of the cage (they looked a little like jail birds otherwise!) and added that cute new little ribbon. Hope you all enjoy!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Whisper White CS, Basic Black Classic Ink, Wild Wasabi Classic Ink, Rose Red Classic Ink, 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Aviary Stamp Set

1 comment: