Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Open House Items

Heavy on the photos, light on the words today! Instead of posting each item seperately, I thought I'd just make one huge post of what I will be selling at the Open House today. For those of you from my area, please pop in to say hello and check out all the other items there today! It's at 18 Allen Street East, Waterloo, ON from 10-2 today. I made these photos small, so click on them if you want a closer view, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me...I used a lot of my retired papers and some retired stamp sets, but everything is 100% Stampin' Up! Hope you all have a fabby day, and hope to see some of you at the Open House!
Hugs,
Robbyn

ps-Don't forget to come back later today to check out the Christmas Countdown Swap made by Vannessa!




















No comments:

Post a Comment