Sunday, December 19, 2010

Josh's Name Frame


Eeeks! I LOOOOVE this! My good friend Barb won one of my name frames at our Open House in the beginning of December. Her grandson is totally into pirates and she requested his frame to be made with a pirate theme. Unfortunately, I don't own any of the pirate sets (current OR retired), so Barb's plan was to buy Josh the Beware Pirates Set, have me create his name frame with it, and give the stamp set to him for Christmas. I have to tell you, it was sooooo fun playing with someone else's purchase before they got their hands on it, but the down side??? This set is now on my "must own" list. I REALLY LOVE it!!!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Beware Pirates Stamp Set, Real Red CS, Stampin' Write, 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Classic Ink, Basic Grey Classic Ink, Newsprint DSP, Color Spritzer Tool, Distressing Essentials Kit, Brad and letters from my crafty stash.

1 comment:

  1. hi Robbyn!!
    it's amazing, I love it too!!!
    I like the color combo, and the images are just perfect. the red ribbon with the metal brad and the letters are great!!!

    don't apologize please, we all have our job; me during the week I'm busy and I can't pass all time that I want.
    Are you a teacher? what do your teach?

    hugs

    ReplyDelete