Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Artful*Inkers Design Team, 3D Items!


Hi there friends! Ok, so I know stamping on glass with Staz On isn't a new idea...however I didn't think I'd be able to do it reliably and clearly with such detailed images as in the Clearly for You Stamp Set, and the Nature Walk Stamp Set. So...I made a template from scrap paper, traced it on clear Mat Tack, and cut it out. Then I stamped on the Mat Tack with Staz On, and though the images remained shiny and I was suuuuure they'd never dry ;o) I bravely touched a butterfly and what do you know? The images were instantly dry! Peel off the Mat Tack backing and adhere to the candle holder, and VOILA! A very fast, very easy, very pretty candle to keep or gift! Hope you all enjoy!

This project was created for the Artful*Inkers Deisign Team, in which 5 of us showcase projects made with a different Suite from the current Occasions Mini Catalogue. I am thrilled to show you the Botanical Gazette Suite, and be sure to check out my team mates blogs to see their 3D items created with different Suites!
Jessica, shows off the Hugs and Kisses Suite
Janessa, shows off the Springtime Vintage Suite
Dion, shows off the Bring on the Cake Suite
Michelle, shows off the Oh Sew Suite


Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Black Staz On, Clearly for You Stamp Set, Nature Walk Stamp Set, Mat Tack and glass candle holder from my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment