Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Artful*Inkers Design Team, All things "booklike"


Hey there friends! Here is another journal I made for myself, and luckily it fits into this weeks Artful*Inkers Design Team requirements! LOL! Can you tell I loooove this DP? Seems all of my personal things are being covered in it!!! Can anyone guess where the inspiration for the flower came from? I still have an unopened package of the Stitched Felt Sweet Pea Embellies in my cupboard that I really wanted to use, but since this note pad is one I carry everywhere, I didn't want to risk having it rip off and ruin my book. So voila! SU! CS, punches and a white gel pen to the rescue, and I can have my flower without detriment to my book.

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Botanical Gazette DSP, Pretty in Pink CS and Classic Ink, Old Olive CS and Classic Ink, Early Espresso CS, White Gel Pen, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 1" Circle Medium Punch, Fancy Flower Extra Large Punch, Heart to Heart Extra Large Punch, Slot Punch...which I don't see in the catty anywhere...did it retire???

A little tip...the leaves are from the Heart to Heart Punch, but one "bump" is trimmed with my snips to be uneven giving it more of a leaf look than a heart look.

Be sure to check out my team mates work, they are each featuring a different Suite from the current Occasions Mini, and the theme this week is "All things booklike"!
Jessica, shows off the Hugs and Kisses Suite
Janessa, shows off the Springtime Vintage Suite
Dion, shows off the Bring on the Cake Suite
Michelle, shows off the Oh Sew Suite

Come on Back February 15th for the Design Team post of 3D items, and them coming in March, it's everything else that didn't fit into a category!

No comments:

Post a Comment