Friday, October 14, 2011

Artful*Inkers October Card Swaps, part 1

Morning everyone! On Wednesday I showed my card for this months Artful*Inkers team swap (the theme was Halloween or Thanksgiving), and today I will show you 5 of my team mates cards. Come back Sunday to see the remaining 4! They are all SO fantabby!!!

Created by Diane. That Frightful Sight DSP is totally fun, and I love the choice of the "EEEK!" sentiment to go along with it!

Created by Sandra. I'm loving her color choice, and the gorgeous, warm Spice Cake DSP is making me want to cuddle up in front of a fire with a hot drink!

Created by Kirsha. So clever to use the punched out portion as a frame! Don't know why I haven't tried that before!!! Thanks Kirsha for opening my eyes!

Created by Dusty. I'm going to share her instructions for the candy corn...so simple, but another thing I hadn't thought of before! "For candy corn, I layered pieces of Very Vanilla and Daffodil Delight on 1 3/4" circle of mustard, then cut in half, then each piece in half again, making 8 pieces of corn out of each circle"

Created by Julie. I LOVE this stamp set, and love that she used the words and the postage label as I haven't inked those stamps up yet...I'm too focused on the gorgeous leaves! I'm determined to create with those stamps soon!

Thanks for peeking! Be sure to come back Sunday to see the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment