Monday, November 7, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday-SFF 102811

The following cards were made for the Sketch Frenzy SFF 102811 layout. They are pretty loose interpretations, but I will definitely be going back to play with the sketch some more!

This card is my fave of the 3. You might have to click on the photo to make it larger to see the difference. I've used a silver embossing powder here which is a true flat, rich, shiny silver. It might not seem like a huge difference, but you can sure it IRL! :o)

This card was made using a non SU! Embossing powder which is called Silver Tinsel. The "tinsel-y" part made it bumpy and rough and tarnished looking. Not my fave for the true elegance of The Sounding Joy Stamp Set.

I used the same (non SU!) type of Embossing Powder here but in Gold. Again, not loving the bumpy, tarnished look of it. I really think the delicate stamp set calls for a smooth elegant silver (or gold!)

Ingredients: (All SU! unless mentioned otherwise)
The Sounding Joy Stamp Set, Holiday Hoopla Stamp Set (retired), Whisper White CS, Real Red Classic Ink, Versa Mark, 3 Embossing Powder's (non SU!), Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment