Saturday, December 31, 2011

KAPOW! (KKC08)


I've been a long time admirer of Carrie's, and have wanted to play along with her challenges since the start. However, this happened, that happened etc. etc. etc....and my first Kapow Challenge is today! Thanks for the inspiration Carrie....love the photo, love the challenge, hope you all love my card as much as I do! ;o)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Baja Breeze CS and Classic Ink, Whisper White CS, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink, Take it to Heart Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Stampin' Dimensionals, Simply Scored Scoring Tool.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Robbyn! Your design is precious! I have the new SS- Take It to Heart, and I hope you will be flattered if I CASE your design!
    Laura H

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dimension of the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely WONDERFUL! I love the popped up hearts and the use of the red with the central image. Thanks so much for playing at KKC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. I love the popped hearts, the fact you used the SS tool and all the sponging and the cute heart in the centre is great. Thanks for playing!
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so dear. I love your use of scoring lines, the popped up hearts, and that stamp is so adorable. I love it! Thanks for playing along at KKC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the grid with the hearts! I will be CASEing for sure. So clever.

    ReplyDelete