Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Nathan's "To Do" Board


Morning Everyone! Are you ready to start seeing some of the home made Christmas presents we gave out this year? Come on back Thursday to see the girls version of the "To Do" boards. I'm hoping my Nephew will enjoy using this board to keep on track in his up coming first year of University. He can write assignments and other homework things on the to do chalkboard, and keep track of all the notes and photos and ticket stubs on the cork board!

Don't you just love the "Chore Chart"? It's a Stampin' Up! Decor Element (pg 230 in the current catty) I used the larger size here (11x4 1/2"), but there is also a smaller version, measuring 9 1/2x3 1/2" available. The rest of the meaterials used here are retired Stampin' Up! products, and some are non-SU! so I won't post a list of ingredients. Hope you enjoy them, I know the kids did (well...the PARENTS did for sure! LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment