Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mojo 105


Happy (muggy) Tuesday, all! I'm not sure what your weather is like, but ours is thick, and close and muggy. Not so usual for the first day of fall, I'd say!
***
I like to keep a sympathy card or two on hand, for those "just in case" times, and have recently run out. I find when I come to needing one, I really don't feel like sitting down and creating. So Voila! Hope you enjoy my card.
***
Anyway....the sketch for this card came from the Mojo Monday #105 sketch. Click here http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/09/mojo-monday-week-105.html for all the deets and to check out the other fabby creations.
***
Ingredients (All SU! unless otherwise notified):
Kraft CS, Not Quite Navy CS and Classic Ink, Bella Bleu DSP, Kindred Spirit Stamp Set, Birds & Nests Stamp Set from Cavallini Papers and Co., 1 1/2" circle Punch from Marvy, Gems from Michaels.

1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous! Love the blue color and the wonderful patterned paper.

    Debra D.

    ReplyDelete