Thursday, September 24, 2009

OCCC, SFYTT

Hello again...it's me and my Christmas spirit once again! ;o) I have a few obsessions right now...one being my Fa La La Slice cartridge, the other being Christmas! I haven't broken out the Christmas tunes yet...I may have to put them on my i pod so I am the only one being inflicted by them this early, but boy, I tell you, I am looking forward to hearing them! Hee!
***
Ok, the colors for this card came from the Our Creative Corner Site. Click here for the swatch and to see all the other beauties http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2009/09/occ-challenge-yummy-color-combo.html . The layout is a very loose interpretation of Jen delMuro's sketch over here http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/09/19/sketch-for-you-to-try-29/ . I've previously posted my original entry for that sketch, but the sketch was so inspiring, my brain started going other directions with it, and voila! The above card was developed!
***
Ingredients (all SU! unless otherwise noted):
Pretty in Pink Classic Ink, Pink Pirouette CS, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write and CS, Whisper White CS, Chocolate Chip CS and Craft Ink, Glassy Glaze, Heat Tool from Marvy, Ribbon from Michaels, Button from Forever in Time (though I altered the color with the craft ink, and 2 layers of glassy glaze which I heat set)Fa La La Slice Cartridge.

3 comments:

  1. I just love your card!!! Thanks for joining us at the OCC!
    Cindyb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how FUN is this!! I love non-traditional colours for Christmas - red & green is just so blah. And I can relate about the music, Robbyn - my family made a rule years ago: mom can't play Chritmas music until AFTER Thanksgiving - what a bunch of scrooges!

    ReplyDelete