Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy First Birthday!


Hi Ladies! A very quick post, I need to run out the door shortly! I made this card In August for my nieces 1st Birthday. I haven't posted a TON of stuff I've made in the last month, so bear with me while I catch up! ;O) I loved this card when I made it, and sort of forgot about it until I was at their house again 2 weeks ago. It was sitting on top of a buffet, and the way I looked at it, it looked like a box. Before I could stop myself, I walked towards it, and exclaimed "Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous!" Then when I was ready to pick it up, and realized in fact it was a card not a box, and it was a card I made, I was a little embarrassed! Hee! Anyway, it was good for a giggle!

Hope you are all having a great Monday!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Regal Rose Classic Ink and CS, Not Quite Navy CS and Classic Ink, Very Vanilla CS, Tropical Party Stamp Set, Best Wishes and More Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment