Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You (2) Rock!


Hey girlies! I am going to try to catch up my posts this week with the cards I sent to school with the kiddies everyday for their first week of school! (At least until Saturday, when I plan to post my Stampinpalooza swap card, and maybe Sunday post one of the projects we are making at my "World Card Making Day" Open House) I made the following cards for the kidlets, but didn't want to post them until after they received them all (and gave their permission! ;o) So this fun one was created using the new Color Coach. I picked this combo merely because I couldn't imagine this combo together, and you know what? I love it! It would look fabby on a birthday card, a thinking of you card, an invite...just about anywhere you want bright fun colors!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Concord Crush CS and Classic Ink, Pear Pizzazz CS and Classic Ink, Peach Parfait CS and Classic Ink, Extreme Elements Stamp Set, Extreme Skateboard Stamp Set, Just Jawing Stamp Set, Scallop Trim Border Punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment