Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Hello everyone! I've been MIA for a bit, but don't fret, I HAVE been creating! Now I'm at the point however, that I think I'll post current projects, and work my way backwards, and probably have very minimal typing involved. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the instructions, colors etc I'd have to recall and type, so if you have questions, please contact me, and I'll do my best to answer them!

Ok, onto todays creation! This was CASEd from the fabulous Erica Cerwin. I'm not sure how she got her photos so clear, but I am in awe! I love, love, LOVE it, and knew right away I needed to recreate it for my dad for Father's Day!




My mom and dad are coming over tonight for dinner, but I'm fairly certain he won't peek at my blog before he receives his present! This photo was taken at one of our favorite spots ever (my parent's summer place), so I am sure it will be delivered up there 1st thing tomorrow when they return! Love that it brings a bit of whimsy, surprise, and a whole lot of memories along with it!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Travel Log stamp Set (in current Summer Mini!), Old Olive CS, Whisper White CS, Real Red CS and Classic Ink, Early Espresso Classic Ink, 1" square punch, Owl Punch, Distressing Essentials Kit, sand and rocks courtesy Sauble Beach, and jar courtesy of Bicks! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment