Wednesday, June 29, 2011


Hey there friends! I made 4 cards the week before the Stampin' Up! Retirement list was due to come out. I had a hunch this set (Fun and Fast Notes) would retire, and I wanted to get some more use from it, before it did! Its a super fast, super easy card, and from June 27-30, you'll see variations of this CAS layout. All I did was ink up a background stamp, lay down a sticky note where I wanted to mask the area, stamp the background. Then in the left over space, stamped the images with Staz-On and then went from there. Super fun, super fast!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Fun and Fast Notes, En Francais Background Stamp, Whisper White CS, Soft Suede Classic Ink (stamped off 1x), Sponge, Pretty Ink Pink Stampin' Write, Bashful Blue Stampin' Write, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write, Black Staz-On, Basic Pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment