Thursday, June 23, 2011

And More Delicate Doilies!


Here's card number 2, inspired by Dawn McVey. I love this bright cheery card, which shows off the new Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink, the Delicate Doilies Stamp Set, and The Flirtacious Specialty DSP! What I don't like about it??? The glue line under the ribbon! I dyed the Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon with Daffodil Delight Classic Ink, and it wasn't dry when I wanted to adhere it. I thought that snail wouldn't hold it, so used the 2 way glue, assuming it would dry clear. Well. We all know what happens when one assumes.....

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Whisper White CS, Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Daffodil Delight Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Color Spritzer Tool, Delicate doilies Stamp Set, Happy Greetings Stamp Set, Flirtacious Specialty DSP, Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Bliss Stamp Set (from Saleabration)

No comments:

Post a Comment