Friday, August 12, 2011

Doggie Love!


A few weeks back, kidlets and I went to Canada's Wonderland. Knowing this was a full day event, and knowing I couldn't leave my dogs that long, I hired AllyCats Pet Services to come in to see to the dogs. Now. For those of you who know me and my dogs, I realize this won't be shocking to you. For those of you who don't, here's quite a story! LOL!

I have 2 dogs, a (mostly) well behaved beagle, and an incredibly dumb but sweet Great Dane. Unfortunately said Great Dane has health issues, and isn't allowed to walk very far. So instead of a walk, ALL the pet sitter had to do was let the pups into the back yard for a 1/2 hr romp, some puppy love, a bathroom break, and some yummy treats. Sounds easy, right? Now factor in that it's MY dogs, and it's that PARTICULAR dog!!!! Don't I get a call that silly puppy broke a nail (seriously) and it wouldn't stop bleeding! My 1/2 hr visit turned into at least a 2 hour visit (I am guessing longer though!), a vet trip, AND my morning dishes and pet food bowls washed!!! (We noticed Allyson! ;o) So to thank the incredibly responsible, patient, kind, sweet Allyson, we whipped together a set of 8 3x3 cards for her. I think she enjoyed them!

So...for anyone in the Kitchener Waterloo Region looking for a pet sitter...I'd totally recommend AllyCats Pet Services!!!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
CS: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Classic Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Basic Grey, Cajun Craze:
Stamps: Man's Best Friend (retired, but for obvious reasons, a set I'll always keep!)
Punches: Scalloped Border Punch, Corner Rounder

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards- they are beautiful! And, thank you for recognizing the outstanding service that my beautiful daughter, Allyson provides to her "pet parents" and their treasured pets. She truly cares and loves all her charges.
    Allyson's Mom

    ReplyDelete