Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wish Big


So I've been on holidays for a bit, and one of the challenges I set out for myself, was to take a color combo (Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, and a neutral of Very Vanilla), a sentiment stamp set (Word Play), a Christmas Stamp Set (Delightful Decorations, and then I cheated and added a second set Tree Trimmings. I justified this with the thought that they are the same "type" of :o), and a set that I didn't think of as being a typical one for the color combo I chose (I {Heart} Hearts) and see what I could come up with! I also took a bevy of accessories and punches along, so here goes! Oh, and I took a copy of July/Aug PaperCrafts Mag, and the following ideas are all adapted from other companies, to Stampin' Up! products. Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Very Vanilla CS, Cajun Craze CS and Classic Ink, Basic Rhinestones, Word Play, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Ornament Punch, Paper Piercing Tool and Matt Pack. LO from pg 63.

ps-wondering how I got the punched out shape in the centre? It's the Ornament Punch rotated 4 times to give that look!

No comments:

Post a Comment