Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wild Wasabi Christmas


Morning everyone! I loooove this card! The LO came from pg 11 in Sept '11 Stampin' Success, a demo only Stampin' Up! mag filled to the brim with fantastic ideas. I can't link to the original card unfortunately, but it was a really cute halloween card, which I've adapted to a Christmas card. Another thing I love? My Color Coach! (I don't think I've told you guys that yet this week ;o) I knew I wanted to use my yummy (retired) Chocolate Chip Ribbon, so flipped to the Chocolate Chip card, and one of the combos it recommended was Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Pretty in Pink. That color combo led me to a Christmas theme, and voila! One thing led to another, and now I have TWO Christmas cards made for this year!!! Yay!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Classic Inks: Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Basic Gems, Button (retired), Ribbon (retired), Linen Thread, Petals-a-plenty Embossing Folder
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Delightful Decorations
Punch: Ornament Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment