Thursday, August 30, 2012

Big Shot t-shirts!


Morning all! This past week I was on holidays, and ran a kids club making t-shirts. It was very easy to do, (but messy :o) I cut letters out with my Big Shot from Mat Tack (shelf liner), adhered them to the t-shirts, and then the kids sprayed bleach on their t shirts. When the colors faded to their liking, we sprayed them off with a garden hose. The letters peeled right off, and we were left with these fabby t-shirts! The kids loved them, and I can see so many future uses with this technique!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Big Shot, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, Mat Tack (from Dollar Store), Assorted T-Shirts (big box store)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!!!
    Great idea - perfectly executed too (as always:))!

    ReplyDelete