Saturday, August 11, 2012

Holiday Catty Card Swaps

 Good morning everyone! I was in a Holiday Catalogue Card Swap this month, and we just received them last night. We were supposed to use products from the newly released Holiday Catalogue. This is the card I made and I've mounted it on 3 different full cards to see the different moods it has with the different colors. I've added a few close ups, so you can see the details...the stamp set featured is the new Wonderfall set, and has been cut out using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die. The Cherry Cobbler flag is the maple leaf stamp, but trimmed to a flag. The Early Espresso netting flag is cut from the Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, and the So Saffron flag was made using the Bitty Banner Framelits. Also...check out the background...it's embossed using the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder! I love this new set, and you'll be seeing it often around here! ;o)

Come back Mon, and I'll be sharing a few of the swaps I received! Hope you all have a fabby weekend!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Whisper White CS, Early Espresso CS, Classic Ink and Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, So Saffron CS and Classic Ink, Cherry Cobbler CS and Classic Ink, Wonderfall Stamp Set, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Bitty Banner Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment