Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Can you guess who I'm meeting tonight?!?


Hello everyone! I don't usually promote other blogs on this site (except of course to link back to other card makers when I am CASEing or inspired by their work, or entering a challenge), BUT I have to share this card with you today. We all don't have the same sense of humor, taste in styles etc. so I've kept my site strictly to paper crafting. Today, however, I am SO excited, I just have to share! I've made a set of these cards (and embossed envies) to gift to an incredibly hysterical blog writer, and author, WHO I AM MEETING TONIGHT!!!

If anyone out there (outside of my family and friends, who are already in the know! :o) can guess who it is by this card, leave a comment, and I will mail the 1st correct person a 6 pack of assorted cards and envies! I'll be back Thurs to share more.....

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Tempting Turquoise CS, Tangerine Tango CS, Real Red Classic Ink, Timeless Type Sizzlit (retired), Chevron Embossing Folder, gems from my crafty stash

No comments:

Post a Comment