Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OCCC, SASSC43



He-ey! Another item I can share! Here's my entry for the OCC challenge. GREAT layout...I can see myself using this for many other occasions....birthdays, weddings, baby showers etc! Check out the OCC blog for the other sweet sweet entries, and the real sketch! http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2009/12/occ-sketch-challenge-sassc43.html

I made 5 of these babies...they match my wrapping (and gift tags I talked about earlier, and will show a bit later) and look fantastic as a whole package! I made them in the match book style, and when opened, the SU! Slot Punch was used at the left and right edges to hold a gift card inside. Like I said, I can see myself making these for ALL occasions!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise indicated)
Slot Punch, Circle of Friendship Stamp Set, Delightful Decorations Stamp Set, Polka Dot Stamp, Real Red CS, Whisper White CS, Staples from Dollarama, Jewels from Michaels, 1" and 1 1/2" circle punches from Marvy, Craft Smart White Pigment Ink, Ribbon from Michaels.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The ornament is so pretty. Thanks for playing with Stamps & Smiles and Our Creative Corner. I hope you will play with us again.

    Jen SASSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, I LOVE the pretty ornament & snowflakes!

    Thanks for playing along with the OCC & SAS! Have a fun weekend, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete