Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mojo Monday



Hi Friends! I've been busy lately making the teachers and daycare providers presents (which I won't post, only because they aren't originals...I bought Kristina Werners Virtual Card Club for September, and have been mass producing these goodies. They look fantastic and are fairly simple. If you're in need of a gift, copy and paste this link into your browser to explore http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=2128 ), and gift tags for my own gift giving (which I don't think I'll post as they are soooo simple, but so cute I may change my mind!)that I haven't created much to share! Please excuse my absence, but be assured it hasn't been an idle one! :o)

Ok, so onto what I AM posting! Hee! Here's my loose interpretation of the Mojo Monday sketch ( http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/11/mojo-monday-115.html ). A gorgeous sketch, which lent itself perfectly to this card! My BFF is turning 40 in 2 weeks, had planned her own party, only to be surprised by it really occurring 1 week early. She was truly floored, and it was so fun to share in that! Happy Birthday Michelle!!!

Ingredients: (all SU! unless otherwise noted)
Basic Black CS, Rich Razzleberry CS, Bermuda Bay CS, Pumpkin Pie CS, Kiwi Kiss CS, Silver CS from the Japanese Paper Factory, Black Staz-on Ink, Big Birthday Candle Stamp Set, Marvy 1" and 1 1/4" punches, SU! slot punch, FaLaLa Slice cartridge.

1 comment:

  1. I like so much this card, the combo of the colors and volumes

    ReplyDelete