Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 60th!



Hiya Girlies! I'm ba-aaack. The move is complete, the studio is set up, and I am anxious to get back to creating! I thought I'd start off the New Year with a bang, and the Mojo Monday site had this fabby sketch ( http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2010/01/mojo-monday-120-contest.html )which I had to use. A co-worker placed an order for a very girlie 60th Birthday card, and I think this is about as girlie as it gets! ;0) Hope you all enjoy it.

Ingredients: (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Certainly Celery CS, Almost Amethyst CS, So Saffron CS, Whisper White CS, Tea Party DSP, Scallop punch, Slot Punch, Gems from Michaels, Seed Beads unknown source, Ribbon from WalMart, Marvy 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Crystal Effects, Slice Cartridge Fa La La.

No comments:

Post a Comment