Wednesday, January 13, 2010

(*Thank You!)



Ok, how FUN is this card??? I know I've mentioned that we've recently moved. I'm not sure if I've mentioned enough how incredibly blessed we've been with all the help we've had. Family, to friends, to people I hardly know have crawled out of the woodwork to help in the move, in building (and we've done extensive building...the studio for one thing!), painting, unpacking, childminding, and making life just that much easier for us. Thanks each and every one of you!

I sat down last night to create a lot of thank you cards. I had them all planned out, and in my mind they looked completely different. Then I pulled out the Lots of Bots Stamp Set for the screw/nuts image, and suddenly this card popped into my brain! So Voila! Hope you're all as charmed by it, as I am!

Ingredients: (all SU!)
Lots of Bots Stamp Set, (the "Thank You" is an SU! image, but it's lost its home...any ideas anyone???) Soft Suede Classic Ink and Stampin' Write, Melon Mambo Stampin' Write, Aqua Painter.

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea. I like this stamp set but never really knew what to do with it. Neat to translate the words.

    ReplyDelete