Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mojo Monday 122



Hi all! We met our new babies Monday night!!! Big C and L'il C approached me a few weeks ago with a plan to get Guinea Pigs. Their friend thought they had 2 male piggies, and....well....oops. Not so much. As a result, the kids did a LOT of research, pooled their money to purchase all of the supplies, and showed me they were ready to take on the responsibilities of more pets. The babies are 5 days old now, and are sooooo cute! They will come home at the beginning of March, and so to be prepared, I made this card as a thank you. (Sadly, I don't have a guinea pig stamp...they'll have to make due with a Scooby stamp instead! LOL! And yes...I'll admit it...my mother thinks I'm crazy...the animals are once again out numbering the humans in our house! ;o)

This sketch comes from the Mojo Monday site, be sure to go over and check it out!

Ingredients: (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Real Red CS, Classic Ink and 3/4" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White CS, Basic Black CS and Craft Ink, Man's Best Friend Stamp Set, Stampendous Detail Black EP, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Making Memories Slice Basics 1 Cartridge.

1 comment:

  1. Uber cute!! Our animals out number the humans in my house too LOL. Guinea pig babies are soo stinking cute :)

    ReplyDelete