Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kleenex Box!




He-ey! Back again with another "taken from life" card. I am going to admit this here...each time I feed Raisin, I see this kleenex box (he has to eat in the studio bathroom with the door shut, otherwise piggy Scooby would gobble his food down, and poor Raisin would waste away to nothing. Seriously.) and think of the card I would make if I used this combo and pattern. So, here's my interpretation on a journal...my latest card idea journal! Wee hee! Hope you enjoy it.

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Green Galore CS, Classic Ink, Craft Ink, Gable Green Classic Ink, Glorious Green Classic Ink, Stitched Exotics Stamp Set, Glossy White CS, Versa Mark, Glassy Glaze and Heat Tool, From Actopus to Zelephant Stamp Set by K&Company, Sponge, Ribbon from Walmart, Pearls from Forever in Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment