Saturday, April 24, 2010

hello baby


Be forewarned ladies! I loved the color combo on this so much, tomorrows post has very definitely taken some big inspiration from this card! LOL! I love (semi) "case"-ing your own work. ;o)

I'm trying to wrap my head around the soon to be released SU! Color Collections, so pulled out the list of remaining colors and set to work to design a baby card. I must say, I do think the result is sweet, sweet, sweet! (Soon to be released products from the upcoming Summer Mini are highlighted in the ingredients list below)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Very Vanilla CS, Bashful Blue CS and Classic Ink, So Saffron Classic Ink and 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Night of Navy Classic Ink, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, and I don't have the SU! Star Punch, so I traced it from the catalogue, and transferred it to VV CS to hand cut...I think I need to invest in the punch now, it would make this card so much quicker to reproduce!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment