Monday, April 19, 2010

{so}rry


Hi all! My upline is hosting "Stamp 4 Fun" this coming weekend for all her downlines. I am totally looking forward to spending an entire day stamping, creating, talking and laughing with other demo's and clients! We are supposed to bring sample projects with at least one item from the Summer Mini (which is available to the general public May 1 - Aug 31). If you are going to Stamp 4 Fun and don't want to see my samples, come back next week! If you are anxious to get a look at newly released products, click back daily! I'll highlight the new products, so you know what to keep your eyes peeled for in the new mini when its released.

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Very Vanilla CS, Old Olive CS and Classic Ink, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, Pixie Pink Classic Ink, So Saffron Classic Ink, In a Word Stamp Set, Sweet Scoops Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

2 comments:

  1. Hello~ I just found your blog & it is really nice. Your cards are so pretty, love the Easter baskets too.
    I plan on coming back often to be inspired.
    Hope you can follow my blog too. I am currently hosting a giveaway in hopes of reaching 100 followers. The post for that is dated April 15th. Please head on over, leave a comment under that post, spread the news & follow my blog. As soon as I hit 100 I will select a winner.
    I appreciate the blog support.
    All the best & crafty goodness!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love this Robbyn!!
    the flowers are gorgeous, and the combination of the elements just perfect
    great job!!!

    ReplyDelete