Thursday, April 15, 2010

OCC, OCCSC 10





Good morning ladies! I am hitting both OCC challenges in one card this week (oops! Actually I am missing the Sketch entry...I guess I am too late, but will post the link for the sketch anyway). The top card is my actual entry, the bottom card is the simplified version we will be making in my Mom'n'Me Mothers Day Class on May 1. The LO comes from the OCC Sketch Challenge, and the challenge at OCC was to use bows. Hope you all enjoy my happy, summery cards!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Pumpkin Pie CS, Real Red CS, Sp Saffron CS, Flower Brad and 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Tempting Turquoise CS, Island Oasis DSP, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Extra Large Two Step Bird Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder

1 comment:

  1. Such a PRETTY card! Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.
    -Dana

    ReplyDelete