Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bark, Bark, Bark (Happy Future)


Heehee! I just realized I haven't shared this card with you all yet! We went to a wedding in May, and the couple have a great sense of humour. They love dogs, and are particularly attracted to Scooby. Also, instead of a gift, we were asked to donate to our fave charity instead. Our donation went to a private animal rescue shelter, which I absolutely adore! I tied all those thoughts together and voila! This super fun wedding card was born! (I asked later, btw, they were totally NOT offended, and rather LOVED the card! It's even in their scrapbook!)

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Close to Cocoa CS, Classic Ink and 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Cameo Coral CS and Classic Ink, Very Vanilla CS, Man's Best Friend Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, "veil" made from ribbon from my stash, gems also from my crafty stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment