Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stampin' Palooza Card Front Swaps



This weekend was my first time attending Caroline LeBel's Stampin' Palooza, and I have to say, it was well worth it! (Even the 2 hour stopped traffic on the 401, resulting in being 1 1/2 hours late...grrr...) We had such fun creating, learning, laughing and OMG...EATING! I will be posting the projects we made over the next few days, but today I am going to start with the card fronts I made to swap. I made 30, it took DAYS ( I need to learn to simplify!), and that equals 600 punched flowers, approximately 1500 stamped flowers and 600 seed beads. I loved making them, and love the result, but my word it was a lot of work! LOL! (And, oh yeah, since I was late, I missed most of the swapping and came home with at least half of them...be forewarned my swappy friends...these may be my swaps for the next several meetings! Heehee!)

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Green Galore CS and Classic Ink, Gable Green CS and Classic Ink, Pale Plum CS and Classic Ink, Blush Blossom CS and Classic Ink, Lovely Lilac Classic Ink, Pink Passion Classic Ink, Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Well Scripted Stamp Set, looooots of pop dots, glue dots and tombo :o) and seed beads from my crafty stash!

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness! These are adorable!!! All your hard work totally paid off!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete