Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Woohoo! It's the end of school!




Happy "Last Day of School" to all you out there! (I know there are a lot of you who have had kids out of school for a while now, depending on where you live...and I'm a little envious!) I sometimes feel like an anomaly, but I must admit, I LOVE this time of year! Long lazy days, bike riding, dog walking, creating, playing, and just general good times all around. Granted, my posts may decrease in frequency, but hey...it's just for 2 months!

This card and tin were made as thank you gifts for all of the kids teachers. The tin holds Hershey Nuggets that are wrapped in a coordinating stamped pattern, and a Tim's gift card. I tied all the bows before photographing them, so you will have to use your imagination for that part! ;o) New CS and inks were used here, and the Cherry Cobbler is probably going to emerge as a new fave for me...look how rich and crisp and vibrant it is...LOVE it!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise noted)
Apple Blossoms stamp set (NEW Level 2 Hostess gift...to earn yours FREE contact me to have your very own workshop!), Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Crumb Cake CS and Classic Ink (NEW, or should I say revised color being released July 1. It was called Kraft, but they have added an ink which we could not get before, and changed the name), Cherry Cobbler CS and Classic Ink (NEW color, being released July 1), Close to Cocoa CS and Classic Ink (RETIRING July 1), Real Red 5/8" Polka Dot Ribbon (RETIRING July 1) I should also mention the idea for the LO was adapted from a 3x3 card in the Stampin' Success! Magazine, I think maybe the May issue???

No comments:

Post a Comment