Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stampin' Palooza Card #2


Well, I wasn't as "on top" of my posts as I thought....sorry gals! I have a ton'o'
photos loaded in the bloggo, just have to get in to write a word or 300 about the cards themselves! LOL!

Ok, here's card #2 we made at Stampin' Palooza last weekend, and ingredients will follow this post. Be sure to come back over the next few days to see new cards. I've been on a creating binge this weekend! My kiddies school is doing a fundraiser, and each class has a themed basket to fill. Big C's class is doing a BBQ themed basket, so I've made invites for that, and L'il C's class is doing an "Off to Camp" basket, so I've made 7 note cards to mail home to mom and dad. They are all terribly adorable (if I may say so myself!) Have a great night ladies!

Ingredients: (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)
Almost Amethyst Classic Ink, Stampin' Write and CS, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write and CS, Tea Party DSP, Watercolor Trio Stamp Set, corner punch from my crafty stash, and the scallop circle was provided to us...not sure if its a Big Shot template. If anyone knows the answer, feel free to let me know! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment