Tuesday, July 5, 2011

So stinkin' cute, right???




Hey all! An idea from Becky Roberts I totally couldn't pass up! L'il C was invited to her girlfriends cottage this week, and I had to send along a few packages of S'mores treats, and a thank you card after I saw the cuteness Becky designed! In Canada we can't find those square marshmallows, but we have KETCHUP CHIPS, EH!!! :o)

Can I tell you also how much I LOVE the color coach? You look up a combo that appeals to you (in this case I looked up Early Espresso for the Ink and tummy color), and the Color Coach suggested Marina Mist and Tangerine Tango for a combo. The complementing color for Early Espresso is Soft Suede, so that became the bears body. I LOVE that I can flip through my Color Coach and have an easy, guaranteed to work combo in an instant and I don't have to stand in front of my paper cupboard like an 8 year old in front of an open fridge looking for something to eat!!!

Ingredients: (All SU!)
Tangerine Tango CS and Stampin Write, Marina Mist CS, Patterns DSP Stack and Stampin' Write, Early Espresso CS and Classic Ink, Soft Suede CS and Stampin' Write, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write, Black Staz On Ink, River Rock Stampin' Write, Whisper White CS, Aqua Painter, Family Phrases Stamp Set, Under The Starts Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment