Saturday, July 2, 2011

OMGosh! Have you guys seen these?!?


They are little ring pop popsicle makers! I LOVE them!!! I saw them in a magazine a while back, wished I knew where you could buy them, but never followed up, as I figured they would be astronomically priced. Well. Wasn't I walking through our local dollar store the other day, and what do you know? Sets of 6 for $2!!! Yippee! Several sets came home with me for personal use, but also gift giving. The set below was re-packaged to give to my nieces. The label was made on MDS, and the "Pretty Pink Princess Pops" title was made especially for them! They loooove anything with the words "pretty pink princess" preceding it! LOL!


Ingredients: (All SU!)
MDS, Whisper White CS, Pretty in Pink CS, Melon Mambo CS and Classic Ink, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, retired Certainly Celery ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment